Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Vel Satis 3.5 Initiale Newbie

View Single Post
post #68 of (permalink) Old 2nd September 2010
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Vel Satis Catchup

Hello Dave, Steve, Luke and all the other Vel Satis fans on the forum...

The forum went a bit quiet (Vel Satis wise) in August which I guess was due to a lot of us having been busy with family, holidays, etc.

So I just thought I'd start a "catchup" extension to this thread, to see how you've all been getting on with yours?

Mine has been running well, as I've been using the Millers diesel additive. It still develops a cyclical rubbing/dull chattering sound/feeling after a while, but it's not got worse in 3 months, so the mechanics all say they can't detect what it is til it gets worse. Can't be too serious then, eh. And my air con/heater did suddenly decide, the other night on the way home at midnight, to blow some hot air at less than 26 degrees. Recently it's only been blowing hot at 26/max, so the fact it blew hot air at 21 degrees maybe indicates it's a fault that can be fixed fairly easily/cheaply. That's about it as far as mine goes - oh, except it needs a bloomin' good clean, as it's parked by trees usually!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome