Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help With Name of Body Part

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 2nd September 2010
Diamond member
mickpm's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 394
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 58 Posts
Re: Help With Name of Body Part

It depends on who you speak to but a Renault Parts department, the best place to get one from, will refer to it as either a "Bump Strip" or "Exterior Door Trim/Moulding"

Depending on the damage done you may also need to purchasse some plastic clips that hold this item to the bodywork though I *believe* you get some with the new part.

Currently in mickpm's garage:
1992 BTCC 19 16v
mickpm is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome