Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help With Name of Body Part

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 2nd September 2010
Technical Supremo

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 42,935
Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanks: 371
Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,711 Posts
Re: Help With Name of Body Part

A common name in the trade is "rubbing strip" or "bump strip".

Search good old fleabay for a "Clio rubbing strip" you may find one suitable although be careful of the colour when deciding to buy.
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l
madnoel10 is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome