Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #1021 of (permalink) Old 6th September 2010
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Re: BBC Watchdog report :: Faulty Renault Clio bonnet catches

AUTOEXPRESS are currently campaigning for transparency where vehicle faults become issues. I have contributed my comments which can be found at . Of course, the Clio Bonnet issue came immediately to mind (as did the spontaneous combustion of the Scenic door)

Please visit and scroll down for my comment (signed VASS20). Of course, gets a mention so I suppose it must be alright to mention AUTOEXPRESS here. They want people to tell them they are in favour of total transparency.

It would be great if our members here were to add their comments on Autoexpress and mention their personal bum-biting issue/s that Renault (or anyone else) have not been forthcoming about. I believe the idea is to take this matter to top government level.

One or two comments go a mile towards illustrating how differently issues of this nature are treated on the other side of the Atlantic.

(Note to Moderator: I don't mind if you prefer this to be a separate thread and want to move it.)

Confucius he say "Wise Inuit never eats yellow snow"
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome