Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - New Renault Master Lock Problem

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd September 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
New Renault Master Lock Problem

Hi I am a first time poster, but I saw this forum and just felt I might get some help.

I own a small business, and recently purchased a new Renault Master, and two days ago I went out on a delivery, when I arrived at the delivery point, I got out of the vehicle turned to shut the door, and noticed the black plastic cover on the side of the door handle was missing, not only that but there was no lock barrel.

I reported this to the dealer who supplied me the vehicle, who refuse to do anything about the situation, and have said that the vehicle must have been tampered with, and that I will have to pay for a replacement, not cheap as you can well imagine. Needless to say I am livid, and wondered if there were others out there that had experienced a similar problem?

I know new vehicles have teething problems, and often there are recalls at a later date, but by then I will have had to pay out a large amount of money to have the work done. BTW being a new vehicle this part will have to be ordered.
  5 Lastest Threads by **jimmy**
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
New Renault Master Lock Problem Bodywork **jimmy** 2 2863 23rd September 2010 05:40 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome