Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault ......keep in or sell it?? That is the question

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 29th September 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault ......keep in or sell it?? That is the question

Hi everyone
Have just recently bought a 52 (Dec) Renault Laguna Authentique 16v at the auction after the sudden death of my Cleo (still not mended) My mechanic raised his arms. What? Another Renault what were you thinking of! He said . They are renowned for problems problems. French cars imfamous for bad electrical problems he said. Should i sell it on or keep it? Seems to be running ok at the moment, handbrake needs a bit of adjustment. MOT due in Dec. I think I paid good money for it considering 79,000 miles (genuine). I was desperate for some transport and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Any thoughts on the matter will be appreciated

Yes and I'm female so what do I know!

And .............think that panic button thing is sad most wives should be grateful their husbands are just looking at car forums. Every man needs his cave lol
Currently in Law2008's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 1.8
  5 Lastest Threads by Law2008
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Dead ecu in a 52 plate Renault Cleo Electronics Lagdti 1 864 30th September 2010 02:07 PM
Renault ......keep in or sell it?? That is the... Cars & motoring Law2008 4 1101 29th September 2010 04:15 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome