Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - New Laguna III

Thread: New Laguna III
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th October 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
New Laguna III

Hi All,

I stuck this in this forum because I couldn't see one which says "Ask a question about the new Laguna...". Maybe there is somewhere better for it

Anyhow - I ordered a new Laguna Sport Tourer on 15th July 2010.

Straight away, I was emailed by Renault letting me know that this model/colour etc is not one they have in "resource" which means it would have to be built. They expected my car to reach the dealer w/c 18th October 2010.

I spoke with the dealer principle of the dealership today, who I have been dealing with directly from the start, and he let me know during our conversation that it had been delayed till the week after. So I curiously asked if the reason it was taking Renault 3 months+ to build my car was because it would be one of the new facelift models.

The DP wasn't aware of the facelift, which doesn't surprise me as it hasn't been massively advertised yet, but concluded this could explain the delay. The timing is certainly spot on...

What do you think - will I be getting the facelift model ?

Currently in Donkeh's garage:
2010 Renault Laguna III Dynamique S 2.0 dCi 150 Sports Tourer
  5 Lastest Threads by Donkeh
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
New Laguna My mottah! DuffDrinker 10 2919 29th October 2010 11:46 AM
Renault Website as Reliable as their cars ? General Chat andytvcams 3 1208 28th October 2010 02:45 PM
New Laguna III Bodywork SportTourer 1 1190 4th October 2010 08:21 PM
Lagune III Tow Bar / Cycle Carrier Tools & equipment Pat Man 7 3946 15th September 2010 11:31 AM
Laguna III - Electric Windows Electronics hondo 11 2862 31st August 2010 12:29 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome