Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Fire risk - Door mirror control

View Single Post
post #417 of (permalink) Old 4th October 2010
fireball scenic
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Scenic - Fire risk - Door mirror control

Hi there, This was my whole reason for getting RUK to answer up to their responsibilities and sort the problem out. I know people get annoyed about their cars being taken in to the dealers but this really is an essential issue that needed fixing. Are you saying that you had the letter but decided not to take the car in? I don't know what Renault will do in this case, especially if they can prove that they sent you the letter regarding the quality campaign. I remeber them sending the latest letter about the Scenic II handbrake re-programming via recorded - signed for delivery, this is so that they have a full record of who has received them.

Only way to find out what help they will give is to book it into the dealer and ask them to advise how much the repairs will be.

Sorry to hear about the latest case though! I expect that the only time anyone will be on here reading this thread will be when their car has gone the same way.

When they said "Heated Mirrors" ................
Currently in fireball scenic's garage:
2006 Grand Scenic II DCi130 Dynamique
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome