Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic 1 - dTi Battery Discharging*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th October 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Renault Scenic 1 - dTi Battery Discharging*FIXED*

I have a 1998 Renault Scenic 1.9td and it has suddenly developed a serious problem in that the battery will completely discharge within a couple of hours. I have changed the alternator and the battery this has made no difference. I have also removed the stereo and replaced the relays under the bonnet. This is now driving me mad. there is no visible signs of discharge like interior lights on or boot light or anything like that. The only other sign was that the temperature gage needle would rise and fall with the revs of the engine just like the rev counter and now it no longer works at all. Everything else seems to be working fine. Can anyone help please.
  5 Lastest Threads by TheOne
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
scenic 1.9 tdi problems starting & running Engines TheOne 4 1423 28th January 2013 08:00 PM
Renault Scenic 1.4 16v 2001 none starter Engines TheOne 1 1550 10th January 2011 11:30 PM
Renault Scenic 1 - dTi Battery Discharging*FIXED* Scenic madnoel10 10 5650 8th October 2010 08:42 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome