Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Trafic SL27 DCi 115 Quickshift

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 15th October 2010
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Send a message via MSN to Haree
Re: Renault Trafic SL27 DCi 115 Quickshift

when you say you have got a new Renault Trafic Van is it brand new. The service intervals on those I am pretty certain are every 9,000 or 12,000 miles or every 12 months whichever comes first. There is nothing to stop you changing the oil but if you did your own servicing on your van you would invalidate the warranty and its not worth it just to save a few quid. Your best off going to a Renault dealer for the servicing as you will get all the latest software updates and if anything does go wrong in our out of warranty it will go in your favour that the car has been serviced in the dealer network. The oil to use, I would use a 5w/30 synthetic ideally a low SAPS oil such as the one Total do. Out of interest what don't you like about your Trafic. Is it the quickshift gearbox.

Currently in Haree's garage:
I don't have a garage just a driveway. The Modus 1.6 16v VVT Dynamique Auto is my Grandparents car which I also drive.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome