Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - 1.8 16v Throttle Problem*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #67 of (permalink) Old 19th November 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Laguna 2 - 1.8 16v Throttle Problem*FIXED*

Originally Posted by kuldip S Obhi View Post

My car is still experiencing the same problem, tje replacement of throttle body did not make any difference and I was told my Renault mechanic that he does not know anybody who has ever come accross a faulty throttle body . as I mentioned earlier the garage replaced throttle body , spark plugs and the injection ecu . After they replaced the ecu , the car was running ok for about 4 months but then it started playing up again and now the fault is occuring after every trip when I stop and then restart the journey. I did get in touch with Renault Uk who were not of much help, I have not taken the car to Renault garage again as I don't think they got any real idea about the cause of the problem, they just keep on replacing parts in the hope of fixing it but its me who is paying for it.

So my friend I am just living with the fault for the time being.
If your car gets fixed please let me know as to what was the cause of the problem.

Thanks and Good luck
Mine were like that when my catalyc convetrer roted all inside, changed and was fine...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome