Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic II - Access the resistor pack in 5 mins.

View Single Post
post #123 of (permalink) Old 22nd November 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Scenic II - Access the resistor pack in 5 mins.

Can anyone tell me how I can tell 100% that my resistor pack and loom have been changed?
The reason I ask is back in april my heater on my 2006 scenic packed up, only had the car 2 months so it was covered under warranty ( not Renault ). It worked perfectly until recently before giving up the ghost again. I have taken the dash panel off to look at the resistor and it all looks original to me. I phoned the car sales place where I bought the car and they said they fitted new parts. I told them I didnt think they had and was willing to go up in the car to show them, they refused to see me. I then spoke to trading standards who told me take it to the dealers to ask them to see if it had been done and get a letter from them. They want to charge 44.50 for this which I am willing to spend to get proof but I want to be certain they have not changed these parts before I go spending money to find out. Any suggestions would help. Thanks
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome