Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Anyone know what this is?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd November 2010
Scenic Fidji
Posts: n/a
Anyone know what this is?

I have recently bought another Scenic. I have found this part in the car and don't recognise it? and have no idea what it is? any of you guys have any ideas?

It's a circular rubber that is bolted to a steel carrier.

Sorry the picture quality isn't very good. It's a really old camera I have and I always have problems trying to get close ups in focus!

Last edited by Scenic Fidji; 23rd November 2010 at 10:06 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome