Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Anyone know what this is?

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 26th November 2010
Scenic Fidji
Posts: n/a
Re: Anyone know what this is?

Just like mr espace said it goes on the engine mounting. On my 2001 1.4 and her indoor's 52 plate 2.0 Scenic they have just fitted a nut?

Thank you all for your help
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome