Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Water dripping from underside

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th August 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Water dripping from underside

Hi, we have just purchased an 2000 espace 2.2dt , which seems fine with 55k ; service history : recent cam belt change and service (700 miles ago) I have a couple of concerns that I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. 1 when the air con is switched on there is water driping from the bottom of the car about a third of the way back from the front, the previous owner assured me that it was the condensed water from the air con, we have done about 700 miles in the car and it hasn't lost any coolent, ( and there is quite a bit of water) so is this true??? 2 The car seems to pull to the left a bit, I had the tracking checked and swapped the front to back wheels/tyres, which made it a bit better, the tyres are some right doggey brand "sava", is it worth having the camber/castor angle checked??? Also how easy is it to change the rad, it's not leaking yet, but doesn't look too good.
Regards Richard.
  5 Lastest Threads by horncock
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
clutch adjustment Engines rodmaker 8 2336 25th October 2006 09:01 PM
Water dripping from underside Cars & motoring horncock 2 940 8th August 2006 10:46 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome