Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic II - Access the resistor pack in 5 mins.

View Single Post
post #134 of (permalink) Old 6th December 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile Re: Renault Scenic II - Access the resistor pack in 5 mins.

Originally Posted by scenician View Post
,Great information,from a great forum,i lost all four fan speeds whilst in a car wash,stripped front and cleaned well blocked drains,then accessed fan through dash as pics show,to remove multi plug,and just on moving wires has got all fan speeds working again,and water at bulkhead now drains freely,scenic 53 reg,well worth keeping drainage clear,been leaking a while,front carpets were well soaked,all dryed out again now,many thanks for all your great info on this thread,hopefully saved a fortune at dealers

couple of questions here

first my heater fan also went to a better place

I have checked the air filter (polen filter or whatever its called :P ) it was covered with small leaves...cleaned it and tomorrow I'll be buying a new one.... fan still not working...I suspect it is the resistor pack or something close

so the questions....

1 - how can I clean the air intake did you cleaned your drains (that sounded dirty )

2 - wth is the loom and the resistor ?? which part is which in the pictures? Loom = connector?? and resistor = green thingy in pics??

bought this car 2 months ago and already giving me trouble :loser:
Currently in pmfnunes's garage:
2003 Renault Scénic 1.5 dci Luxe Privilége
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome