Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Advice please re 99/00 (V reg) scenic1.6 Monaco (new shape)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11th December 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Advice please re 99/00 (V reg) scenic1.6 Monaco (new shape)

Hi Guys,
I have or rather had a fantastic Ren, described above, untill driver (who had been drinking) managed to plough into six stationary cars parked along the road outside my house ~ 4 cars written off including her own!
The Scenic was third in line and suffered horrible damage to front and rear bumpers - the ins service engineer has written it off. But I've decided to reclaim it (for a fee) & with the help of ebay hope to rejuvinate it back to life.
Trying to get hold of relevant haynes manual, but in the meantime please could any of you guys familiar with this project share any guidance tips and hints about the best methods or techniques for removing and refitting the bumpers, round fog lights and so on.

many thanks
Currently in christoff's garage:
1998 Renault Scenic Monaco 2.0 Automatic
  5 Lastest Threads by christoff
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Advice please re 99/00 (V reg) scenic1.6 Monaco... Bodywork VelSatisfied 1 979 11th December 2010 09:16 AM
Scenic Roof Bars load weight Cars & motoring 1 2529 15th April 2010 12:24 PM
Renault Scenic 1 - D3 Warning Light Engines chris m 4 7155 26th May 2008 11:13 AM
Seasons Greetings Welcome to RenaultForums ottoman 1 748 26th December 2007 04:02 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome