Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Climate Illumination - Auto Climate Version

View Single Post
post #77 of (permalink) Old 10th August 2006
ide man
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
selling on ebay 1.99 robbing b*****d

Originally Posted by Colin Urquhart
Hi Guys,
This is my first message in this forum as i've only just bought my first reanult. Anyway, my laguna 2 has the same illumination problem on the climate control and i bought off ebay the instructions for £1.99 on how to take the unit out and fix it yourself. It does require some soldering but it comes with instructions and picture of the part that needs to be re-soldered and all seems very straight forward. I haven't had the time yet to take the unit out and try it plus it could be something else wrong with it too, but for 1.99 i thought it was worth a try. If anyone else wants the instructions then let me know and i'll email them for free without you having to buy it from ebay . Cheers
Colin welcome

That person who is selling the item on ebay is a certain member of this forum and the information he is providing including pics is available on this forum and this forum is for free thats why as far as i am concerned it is the best forum online I wonder if he is donating towards the forum ?? This info is for free on here but hey if hes that desperate for a a quick buck lol

Thanks ide man

Thanks ide man
Currently in ide man's garage:
03 laguna initiale 2ltr ide
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome