Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna sport tourer Rear door rubber strip

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th December 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Laguna sport tourer Rear door rubber strip

Hi guys new 'ere so I apologise if this isn't in the correct spot.

A few days ago, during the hard frosts (didn't get any snow in Weston) my daughter yanked open the rear door of my Laguna 2 Sport tourer, after telling her off for her risking the door seals I was dismayed to notice that a piece of rubber was indeed poking out of the bottom of the door after I closed it. Upon re-opening the door and grumbling at my daughter I found that it was a grubby bit of rubber that appeared to be pinned using plastic "nails" to the bottom of the door.

Is this important and is it going to cost to fix? I don't work near any motor parts companies so I can't just pop round to somewhere to ask. Your advice would be much apreciated.
Currently in MadMacs's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 1.8 16v Auto Privelidge
  5 Lastest Threads by MadMacs
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
'52 reg Laguna2 Privvy 70k Autobox issues Transmissions MadMacs 1 775 25th February 2012 01:51 PM
Radio code issues Electronics MadMacs 2 842 10th February 2012 12:43 PM
Yet another Winter Tyre question Wheels & tyres VelSatisfied 10 1903 20th December 2010 08:54 PM
Laguna sport tourer Rear door rubber strip Bodywork VelSatisfied 4 1300 15th December 2010 02:34 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome