Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna MK1 phase One headlight

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 21st December 2010
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Send a message via MSN to Azurael
Re: Laguna MK1 phase One headlight

I'd have thought that if applied with a roller, a very good finish could be obtained with aluminium foil of some sort (maybe thicker than the domestic stuff though?) but I don't think you'd have room inside the light housing, as you point out

I'm still hoping that one day, a set of Espace III xenons might appear for a reasonable price as they ought to fit in the Lag 1 (Lag 1 Ph.1 and Espace III halogen lights are interchangable, though you'd need the seperate indicators from a phase 1 to swap with a phase 2)... Not sure about the auto levelling but headlight washers would be easily enough duplicated, so it ought to pass the MOT and not blind anybody. But they're a fortune! More than my car's worth, I think.

Or were there Espace 3s with different design halogen lights later in production, with clear plastic lenses? Or am I just imagining it... I suppose those would probably be a lot better than stock Lag1 lights.

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Currently in Azurael's garage:
TEB64 (Cosmic Grey) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v Privilege Tourer (KG0B F4P-770)/TED44 (Odyssey Blue) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v 'Expressionale' Hatch (BG0B F4P-770)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome