Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Espace - Running Cold,Poor Heater*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 23rd December 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Espace - Running Cold,Poor Heater*FIXED*

Originally Posted by flash-dj View Post
just a information update everyone was right about it being 4 bars i replaced the thermostat today and blead the system replacing coolant/antifreeze my car is now running warmer indicating 4 bars on the temp gauge and is toasty warm thanks for the info guys i did have poor heating in the car and i still suspect there is air in the system
i think renault made a right mess with the design of the heating system ie only having 1 bleed nipple on the pipes however i am going to try a new method of bleeding the system using a piece of tube to said bleed nipple and connecting it to the expansion tank and taking it for a drive with the hope that while driving the air will get forced out but without loosing water in the process
hi there i have the 98 20ltr 8v & this only runs upto 2 bars more if its standing for a long wile my heater runs cold on demist or anything pointing to the windscreen but if point to side vents its hot or to feet any idear y
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome