Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic RX4 - Various Questions

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th December 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Scenic RX4 - Various Questions

Hi, there, I'm Justin and we just got a Scenic RX4 for my wife to replace a car that was written off.

It joins my daily driver, a Volvo 240 and my long term project, a mildly modified Mazda MX6 which will eventually replace the Volvo leaving the Scenic as the family car and towcar for our folding caravan.

Very pleased with the Scenic so far as it is in great condition with low mileage.

My wife is getting the hang of it, she had a baptism of fire with it today, driving 100 odd miles up the A1 through heavy fog from my parents near where we bought the car to our house near Lincoln. It's quite different from what she was driving before.

One little question, (sorry if this is an obvious newbie question - I'm used to much smaller, model specific forums so this place is quite overwhelming) - should this model have a luggage cover/parcel shelf over the boot as ours does not?
Currently in jmx6's garage:
2001 Scenic RX4, 1992 Volvo 240, 1995 Mazda MX6
  5 Lastest Threads by jmx6
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
RX4 Parcel Shelf Blind Interiors 1 986 25th November 2011 11:22 PM
Renault Scenic RX4 - Various Questions Cars & motoring OzRX4 24 9432 30th December 2010 10:08 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome