Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Kangoo - Various Queries

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 31st December 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Renault Kangoo - Various Queries

hi guys i just joined and i need your help asap as i have a big drive coming up and i dont need any let downs for the van.

1. My side door has just locked and wont open , i was at the petrol station today and all worked ok?? I see from here this could be the filler sensor, i took of the panels inside the van and found a small connecter which was mentioned as the probelm and that i should disconnect it BUT IT already was un plugged??? any suggestions as what i can do?

2.I think my headlight relay/switch is shot as when driving when i dip my full beams down to dipped all the lights will go off. very annoying and not safe. How much would a relay/switch be???

3. When i start my van as soon as it turns over o grind/whine noise comes out of the starter??

Also as im new i just wana know how you guys rate kangoo vans in general as Im no too impressed to be honest after 3 months of owning.

hanks alot and happy new year.
Currently in paulkangoovan's garage:
2003 renault kangoo van.1.5 dci
  5 Lastest Threads by paulkangoovan
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Kangoo - Various Queries Cars & motoring paulkangoovan 8 3149 31st December 2010 08:40 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome