Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dented! - By a moron in a carpark

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12th August 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I was sitting in my car in Sainsburys car park a while back, watching as the woman next door parked her heavy shopping bag (with metal studs underneath) on the bootlid of the next car along to hers while she opened her boot.

I dropped my window and asked if she owned the next car too. When she looked puzzled and said not, I told he not to worry, as I'd leave her car details for the owner before I left. She asked me what I was talking about, so I told her if she ever did something like that to my car, I'd use my f***ing portable drill on hers. She left in a hurry and, yes, I did tell the other guy about the brainless b**ch.

Two solutions:

1 Organise a shopping pool in your locality and always go with two wrecks as outriders, or

2 Buy a seriously battered mobile for shopping only - they won't park next to that - and if they do, it don't make no never mind!

My other cars are less unusual!
Currently in SykeStudiO's garage:
Renault Avantime Privilege V6 Auto -- Jaguar XJR V8 S/charged -- Honda Civic Type-R -- Honda Beat
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome