Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - URGENT: Just bought Laguna 2 and have some probs....

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th August 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Exclamation URGENT: Just bought Laguna 2 and have some probs....

Hey guys, My first post so here goes.

Ive bought a laguna 2 today from a local garage. Its the initial version with the 1.9 DCi engine so has everything however it also has the following faults:

1. SAT NAV not working, screen comes on and displays renault logo but the stereo just beeps when you push a button. Cant even get any music.

2. Wing mirrors dont move off joystick. They will fold in but the glass will not adjust for me to view through them properly.

3. Most importantly.... When I was driving home today the infamous 'Fault in fuel injection" warning came up on the dash!!

All of this in the first day of owning the car. It broke down after only 1 hour of ownership because the battery terminals had rusted, the RAC man kindly came out and filed them off for me so it all worked fine again!!

Sorry for the long post but I really need as much advice as possible on this. What should me next steps be to fix some of these issues?

Has anyone seen them before and can point me in the right direction to getting them fixed?

Thanks in advance
  5 Lastest Threads by somouk
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault - Laguna - Phase II - Electronics -... Electronics chris m 2 1377 29th August 2006 04:27 PM
Hello.... Welcome to RenaultForums Lagdti 2 794 17th August 2006 07:20 AM
URGENT: Just bought Laguna 2 and have some... Cars & motoring somouk 8 1591 12th August 2006 08:50 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome