Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Sports Tourer purchase

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 9th January 2011
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Laguna Sports Tourer purchase

there a good car i've not had any major issues, the problem is people will complain more than say how good they are. but saying that all cars have there problems.

but as sporttourer said make sure the oil has been changed on or around every 9k, check its MPG on the test drive and if its poor (32.5mpg ish) get the garage to clean the EGR value as this is a part that tends to cause poor mpg, smoke, and many other little faults, (new ones are 170ish) but a good clean and there fine.

check for wear and tear, the common area's ive notice is the rubberised plastic parts on the drivers window switches, the centre console hazard warning button area, as well as your normal areas pedels, stearing wheel, gearknob ect. i only say this because if your like me these items will bug you if there a little tired looking.

if you have a sunroof check the drivers foot well for damp spot as some not all can leek. i hope this helps
Currently in hilly5384's garage:
Brabus Smart Roadster limid ed 2006
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome