Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio 2002 1.2 Electrical Fault Light help

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 15th January 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Clio 2002 1.2 Electrical Fault Light help

hahahah shows how stupid i actually am i went and checked what you said and seen that i can get that sensor for that price on the likes of ebay split new and now i cant get through to renault i no there carrying this out today but wont answer the phone more than likely il be paying for it.. i hope your correct when saying that this is more than likely the issue there is a strong smell of petrol when this light is on and i used to get 3 weeks use to work and back and collecting the girlfriend from work and back for 20 (limited driving) now i spend 20 a week without a doubt and my girlfriend walks to work so im only driving myself so i hope this is the car that that has affected the sensor and thats all needs replaced ive read so many forums on this issue and people spend there time and money replacing numerous sensors and coils i hope this isnt the case here though because i have truely ran out of money and i believe renault seen me coming. makes you want to consider doing a mechanic course so your more aware of what they are ripping you off for. thanks for the reply.
Currently in clioelectricalfault's garage:
Renault Clio 2002 1.2 16v Expression Red with Dreaded Electrical Fault
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome