Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - How much do you spend on petrol/diesel per week?

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 27th January 2011
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Re: How much do you spend on petrol/diesel per week?

I don't do big miles any time of the year although i would cover more miles in the summer Months than in winter,the last 4 years i have had my Espace MOT'ed i have yet to cover more the 5k from one year till the next

So on an average week i would put 30 in my 2.0 16v petrol Espace on a Sunday morning when shopping and that normally does me till the following week?, but this is only an average so some weeks i might use it all and more if needed? and other weeks hardly use any of the fill i do on a Sunday Morning but either way it always gets a 30 fill on a Sunday Morning,iam the only driver in the family so my car does not get used unless its me driving.....Oh and i wouldn't let my oh drive my car even if she could drive and she payed me

Cheers Don
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome