Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault grand scenic AUTO - Need to find someone who has a demonstrator

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11th February 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault grand scenic AUTO - Need to find someone who has a demonstrator

My lease car comes up for replacement in a couple of months. I'm looking at replacements now, but the Renault dealer has told me he has NO chance of getting hold of an automatic for a test drive.

I only have an auto licence, and as I'm short & disabled, I really need to test drive a vehicle, to make sure I can reach/see everything comfortably before I commit to a 3 yr lease

I'm interested in the 1.5 dci auto, but any auto will do, as driving position/internal layout are more important than engine to me at this point.

I'm in the east midlands, but willing to travel a fair distance to find a car to test. Can anyone help ?
  5 Lastest Threads by ladyfan
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault grand scenic AUTO - Need to find someone... Cars & motoring Emily's dad 13 2495 11th February 2011 04:26 PM
why would an 11,000 mile car sell for 6000 Cars & motoring Eternal Optimist 7 1456 1st April 2008 01:59 PM
Who has a Megane Sport Tourer (estate)? What do... Cars & motoring WJT 6 1349 31st March 2008 01:57 PM
New member, coming back to the Renault fold Welcome to RenaultForums dude2112 5 936 31st March 2008 01:52 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome