Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Buying advice for a Clio 182

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 13th February 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Buying advice for a Clio 182

I'm having trouble deciding what car to get and the 182 has been mentioned a couple of times. I was put off Renault bu the problems I had with my old 1.2 but I've been told that renaultsport are manufactured completely differently. What's putting me off the 182 is that I wanted something a bit newer with less than 40k miles so the 182 will be deviating from that quite a bit. Also want something fun to drive though.

Anyway, I'm just looking for some general buying advice. I'm going to look at this tomorrow..

I called them earlier to ask if the cambelt had been changed and he just said "it'll be done if it needs it" and changed the subject. Seemed a bit weird. Does it look like a good buy? I have 5.5k to spend and was hoping for a Zetec S but can't find one anywhere. My biggest concern on this 182 is the age and high miles but since I know nothing about cars, I don't know if I'm worrying about nothing.

Any opinions welcome.
  5 Lastest Threads by parabola50
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Buying advice for a Clio 182 Cars & motoring VelSatisfied 3 2613 13th February 2011 06:10 PM
Faulty bonnet catch, opened whilst driving.... Cars & motoring Tiggerz_SRi 3 1314 2nd February 2008 12:52 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome