Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - megane coupe 2000

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th August 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
megane coupe 2000

Hi everyone.
I've just found this site now and i really hope some one may be able to help me.
I bought my car in Feb this year. Since i've had it it has been going really good. i always have it checked over at the garage and the MOT is up to date. i rarely drive it.
The only thing is about 10 weeks ago some dash board lights came on. The lights that are on are the stop light, the ABS light and my Handbrake light.Now, I'm a girl so i dread going into garages as i always feel like i'm a prime suspect for getting ripped off. But, i took it to a renault dealer near me. they kept it for a day and before i drove out the gate the lights came back on again. this cost me 66. So i've taken it to 2 other auto electricians both of these visits have cost me over 200. And my lights are still on. when i take the car out of the garage the lights stay off for about 2 mins. i've asked for my money back, but they all said that they cant do that as they have done alot of work on the car.

I really dont know what to do. i cant afford to keep paying for the car like this and nothing being fixed. i've already had to leave it with them for over 1 week.
Please,please any advice would be very much appreciated,even if it is to take this advice to a garage.
Thank you all in advance. Ps sorry if i forgot to mention any other relevant info,
  5 Lastest Threads by dky20012002
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
some advice prleeeease!!! Cars & motoring Mr A 16 2225 23rd November 2006 11:54 PM
megane coupe 2000 Cars & motoring dky20012002 13 2148 16th August 2006 04:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome