Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Recent rise in MPG queries

View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 16th February 2011
Nominated 7 Times in 9 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thanked 1,688 Times in 1,256 Posts
Re: Recent rise in MPG queries

Originally Posted by tomline View Post
i filled up at sainsburys today and it was cheaper than tesco so i always go to tesco because mainly it is cheaper because when it was really cold it was cheaper but it is getting warmer now and it is more expensive so next time i am filling up i am going to look at the range on my scenic and see if the tesco give more range or sainsburys but maybe it is because tesco is on a slope
Thats a good idea. I haven't been able to up my MPG even with the warmer weather now "very slowly creeping" in!!

yeah, i've tried that - i get average mpg, range, fuel used etc etc but no instantaneous for some reason.
While I was at Renault they were checking my oil level electronically, (which I could never do) I just got the oil ok message. But when the renault guy got the oil ok message he hit the stalk on the side of the speedometer dial and got a level reading! I wonder if this would work to get an instant MPG reading! I haven't tried it yet but maybe this is how you change it
Currently in HeatherJ's garage:
Peugeot 407 SW and a Honda Hornet 900cc
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome