Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault grand scenic AUTO - Need to find someone who has a demonstrator

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 18th February 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault grand scenic AUTO - Need to find someone who has a demonstrator

Originally Posted by Haree View Post

sorry I missread your post. I read it as being you were after a Grand Scenic auto 1.5 DCI but any auto will do and I thought you meant any Grand Scenic Auto and thats not the case. I am almost certain Renault do not do a Scenic or Grand Scenic auto in the 1.5 DCI, but there is a 2.0 DCI 6 Speed auto available or a 2.0 16v VVT CVT auto available. If you are after a 1.5 DCI auto then the Megane 1.5 DCI 110 is available as a DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) auto. Basically its Renaults answer to VW's DSG gearbox. Also the Renault Modus is available as a 1.5 DCI quickshift auto or 1.6 16v auto. Hope this helps a bit.
Oh chuffing nora, this gets more complicated. Look, it's the DEALER who has told me that I should look at the Grand Scenic, HE told me to consider the 1.5 diesel, if they don't do one I don't care.... what I need is an automatic ESTATE car that I can fit my mobility scooter into, and with an engine size that will haul it out of junctions this side of Christmas, which I can afford.

What I was asking forum members was to help me find a current model Grand Scenic Auto to test drive. Any engine/fuel combo would be fine for the test drive, I need to test drive any current grand scenic auto.

Modus isn't big enough for my scooter, nor (I think) is the Clio ST.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome