Join Date: Feb 2011
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Few things about a Laguna im looking at buying
Looking at getting a 52 plate Laguna 1.9 DCI Initiale.
Having never owned a Renault, as i can tell the Initiale is the top spec?
- What model am i buying? Laguna II Phase 1 right?
- Will it have Bluetooth?
- Is there any auxiliary etc... for my iPhone or is it easy to connect an adapter for it as i've found one on Connects2's website
- What MPG should i be expecting? I do 50/50 of town and motorway really.
- Anything i should look for when buying?
- When is/was the cambelt due as this car has done nearly 70,000 miles
If if think of anything else i need to know, i'll post some more questions.
Much appreciated in advance
Currently in aruffell's garage:
Nothing at the moment