Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dragon Performance tuning module

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th August 2006 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up Dragon Performance tuning module

I decided to purchase one of these for my 2.2DCI 150, which i fitted thismorning, it's a 5min job, just plugged the box inbetween the common rail and placed the box infront of the battery, so it has it's own little compartment, and attatched the power lead to the + post of the battery.
Pulled away for a test drive and wow, feel the gee's, it does make a differance, there is so much more Oomph and kill's the flat spots.
There are seven jumper boost setting on the box, -3 to +3 and 0 being default, Mine came on +2, so I had to try +3 and oh god did it kick, but the engine gave up when it reached 4K, red screen "Engine Stop!" and the engine cut out. I guess it choke's on fuel at this stage, so i set it back to +2 with no problems. Overall for 160, I am happy with this and the car is much more fun to drive.

Currently in Bigstu's garage:
Laguna II 2.2 DCI
  5 Lastest Threads by Bigstu
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna 2.2 DCI Starting problem Engines doormandan 9 4287 18th November 2008 01:59 PM
Battery Fuse rating Electronics TDI 2 2793 11th April 2007 07:55 PM
Where's my f@k!n Diesel gone Engines Neil. 9 3065 14th March 2007 10:58 PM
Search for the Angel Fog Lamp's Bodywork spirochete 6 2318 20th November 2006 06:42 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome