Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Rear Screen Failures on Sport Tourer Versions

View Single Post
post #88 of (permalink) Old 17th March 2011
Feel Heel
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Rear Screen Failures on Sport Tourer Ver

Same problem last night...parked up (Laguna II estate), went inside, 60mins later looked out side from the bedroom window, couldn't quite believe what I was seeing Thought someone or thing had smashed it, but nothing showing at all....until I had a look on here, and I guess it can happen.

Phoned Autoglass, and would get back to see if they had any in stock. They got back and surprise, surprise, they confirmed nothing in the UK, anyway was talking to him about the waiting time, and he was interrupted. Only to be told that they did in fact have one in stock. Seemed they had ordered one a while ago, for which the car in question became a write-off, so didn't get fitted, and was not placed on the stock register. So 65, and 4 hours later bingo! They even replaced the lock/wiper mechanism. Only problem we have now is that the retaining locking bolt to the rear wiper, as it was sheared, and they could not source one, but will be happy fit it if we get hold of one....happy days.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome