Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2.0 dci Laguna coming up to 130000 - should I be worried!

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 27th March 2011
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up Re: 2.0 dci Laguna coming up to 130000 - should I be worried!

Originally Posted by ccpkmd View Post
Hi there, my 2.0dci is just about to hit 128,000 and like yours, just sailed the mot, mine is still running like brand new, what a great engine !!

As part of your full service history, the cam chain would have been inspected at 110,000 mile, so nothing to worry about there, also at the same time, the auxillary belt would have been changed

i study the forum looking for problems that i might run into, and though the 1.9 has had many, i cant find many for the 2.0 dci, though i did read someone complaining that it made a bleep noise as the car locked as he walked away lol, if thats the worsed of it, im happy

i only do about 6000 mile a year now, so the oil gets changed every 6000, and plan to keep it for another 2.5 years

i cant find anything that doesnt work on the car as it should, well, maybe the auto wipers, sometimes i think they have a mind of their own,but i love the car, and am confident that it will go on and on, with trouble free motoring, i guess time will tell
that is great to see a diesel laguna 2 with high miles without problems. hope you have many more happy miles...
Currently in tomshine's garage:
2001 Renault Laguna II 1.9dCi - 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel - Megane 1.4 16V
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome