Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Ph3 Underside.

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 2nd April 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via Skype™ to rendauphine
Smile Re: Laguna Ph3 Underside.

Originally Posted by faffer View Post
No idea what is under the cover, looks like the exhaust is under the passenger side. Do you not have any covers under yours?
Yes almost everything is covered except for the exhaust which runs down the middle, and the coils of fuel tubing under the drivers seat area. Can you see the tubing on yours which is attached to the floor and can only be seen by lying on the ground. I have been told by a dealer that this area has been left exposed as the fuel is warmed. I think it should be enclosed but no one has confirmed to me that there is a part missing or what the part number would be.
Currently in rendauphine's garage:
2008 Laguna III 2ltr dCi 150 Dynamique FAP Automatic Hatchback and Vel Satis Privilege 2003 2ltr 16V Auto. Renault Alpine GTA V6 1989 Norm Aspd. Vel Satis 2002 3 ltr V6 Diesel Initiale Auto. Renault 25 Baccara 1991 3 ltr V6. Laguna Mk2 2001 3 Ltr V6 Initiale. Avantime 2002 3 ltr V6 24V Privilege Auto. 2002 Megane Cabriolet Expression 1.6 I 16V
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome