Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio MK1 Rusty Rear Archs....... HELP

View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 25th April 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Nazzo
Re: Clio MK1 Rusty Rear Archs....... HELP

Originally Posted by johnny145 View Post
well done nazzo good job i just bought the same little motor will get you all pic s and have the same rust problem but not too worrie i know how too fill and respray p38 + p40 wet and dry. i have pic s of a little 2000 clio i done for my ex the way she wanted it .... but this wee mk1 is going to get a total white flip paint job girl say she does want chav but will make it taste full chav
great little cars. i took myn on a race curcit yesterday. and smoke was everywere.... opened the bonnet and........ after clouds of smoke it looked like the fan switch had failed and engine over heated... the oil boiled and poured out of the dipstick!!!! but... after putting the heaters on.. the car still lives!!!!! i just bypassed the fan switch with a hair clip and it drove home like it never happend.. now tell me it aint amazing that the head gasket didnt go... its 1 determined car .. p.s ive added a turbo fan and leather interior now 130mph is all it lets me get up to as thats all the speedo says lol
Currently in Nazzo's garage:
95 clio modified :)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome