Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Possible Lawsuit Against Renault

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 26th April 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Possible Lawsuit Against Renault

Originally Posted by cph1984 View Post
Hi, while I see your problem with not having your instrument panel replaced for 100, I'm not sure where you're intentional distress and endangerment of life is coming from?
Ok the panel failed, but how did that put your wife and kids in danger? Did it effect the steering, brakes or any other vital component of the car?
I know if my speedo failed I could confidently drive at the same speed as the rest of the traffic on the road.
I'm sorry but Renault's lawyers would tie this up in knots for years and it would cost you a fortune before, if ever, it saw the inside of a courtroom or settlement
I could see your point from an experienced driver, but look at it from the view of new or inexperience driver who is driving on the third lane, then losing the instrument panel. My wife do not know if any of the signal indicators are working or the what else is not working while trying to change lanes at high speed.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome