Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Warranty

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 26th April 2011 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Warranty

hi guys!
Over the past few days , I contacted a few third party warranty providers and the more I look at the terms and condition of their warranties the more I think I am better off with renault warranty itself. some of these companies do not want you to see their terms and condition until you take the policy with them. they say you have 14 days cooling period - if you dont like it you can ask for a refund - and others terms and conditions are very strange indeed. ie. they some times will ask you to provide documentary evidence of parts being serviced and some times they might ask you to take additional service on the parts that they think need servicing or replacing. (Replacing before it goes wrrong?). however , I came to the conclusion that the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.
So I took additional 2 years warranty with Renault - 1300 payable over 10 months with no interest charge. decided not to pay 1300 up front which is another option.
Currently in AL007's garage:
Grand Espace auto Dynamic S 2.0dci, Clio 1.5 dci dynamic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome