Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic 2 - Watchdog Report On Failing Dashboards

View Single Post
post #49 of (permalink) Old 2nd May 2011
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Dash problems not limited to the Scenic II - Renault are playing it a bit cheeky

Originally Posted by Ian Macleod View Post
Renault have obviously owned up to the instrument display problem on the Scenic II.

I have exactly the same problem on an Espace III, yet they say "Renault are not prepared to contribute financially at this time". I think they are waiting to see what other flak they get from owners of other Renault models to see if they can get away with it.

The idea that an instrument panel display could be viewed in the same way as oil filter, battery or spark plugs, is laughable - the supplied unit was simply not of acceptable quality.

Has anyone else had instrument display panel problems with the Espace. Please add your voice to this list !!
hi yes i have the same problem and renault wash there hands of but they admited it is the same dash as the scenic but they have not had any reported probelms with the espace they are all **** turpins with out the mask
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome