Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic 1 - Window Regulator Repair With Pics

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10th May 2011
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Nominated 2 Times in 20 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 18
Thanked 1,103 Times in 942 Posts
Re: Scenic Mk 1 - How to -Electric Window regulator repair with pics

Originally Posted by chrisstew View Post
Hi erniefoster, before I posted the pics, I used a freeware program called PhotoResize400 just google that phrase (all one word) and you will find it.

It will automatically resize your pictures, you just drag and drop your pic folder over the icon, thats it! ?

The prog will size your pics at 400 x something (cant recall now) to get slightly bigger pics you rename the file (the programs icon, press F2 or right click and choose rename) changing the number at the end I renamed the file 'PhotoResize800' and got pics 800 x 597.

Why bother? Well I had so many it was taking forever to send to site, took seconds after I did the above

I just used the paperclip icon on my posting to browse my desktop, find folder and add the pics

Hope that helps
In this case,I loaded all the images using the vbulletin thingy as they were only attatched and could be lost.It took a while to load all of them on here but I think the effort was worth it.

Thanks again for a great post.

I'd rather push my Alfa than drive a BMW....
Currently in Lagdti's garage:
2004 Saab 9-5 HOT Aero and a 2001 Audi A3 1.8 Turbo
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome