Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace 2007 tyre wear

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 14th June 2011
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Espace 2007 tyre wear *** Fixed ***

Originally Posted by partsman View Post
Afternoon All
Think i've solved my problem, Had 2 new rear tyres fitted 1000+ miles ago, the tyre pressures that renault have stated in the handbook must be wrong as i have put an extra 8lb psi in them and there are no signs of wear at all even the little nobbly bits are still on the tyres. The tyre size on mine are 225/55/17. I would advise any one who has the same problem to give this a try
I also have this problem with my rear tyres. They wear out from outeside edge. I was also told to go to the dealer by customer services to have a 4 wheel alignment done. I have had a laser alignment done in an independent garage and was given the following print out. If anyone can make sense out of it please share your expertise. I don't want to take this problem to the dealer to spend money and be told that everything is ok and they cant see a problem. I dont really see why there should be problem as the car has only done 28000 miles in 3 years.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	img003.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	13109  
Currently in AL007's garage:
Grand Espace auto Dynamic S 2.0dci, Clio 1.5 dci dynamic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome