Join Date: Oct 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Re: Clio Mk 3 Front bumper replacement
Removed the front bumper on mine last year (to replace the headlamp bulbs).
Not too difficult really.
1. Remove the front part of the wheel arch liners. You don't need to remove the wheels; just turn them.
2. Remove the bolts top and bottom accross the front. There are plastic pins too.
3. Remove the bolts (one each side) that holds the bumper to the wings. This is the reason you need to remove the wheel arch liners
4. Unclip the bumper from the wings. Takes a bit of force.
5. Carefully pull the bumper away towards the front - not heavy.
Depending on the age of the car it might be worth replacing the headlamp bulbs at this stage!
Currently in Eeeps's garage:
2011 Clio III dCi 88 Dynamique and 2016 CitroŽn Grand C4 Picasso Exclusive+ EAT6 2.0 BlueHDi