Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna III Roof Bars

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st July 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna III Roof Bars

I was hoping someone out there may be able to help. I have recently swapped my Lag III for the Lag III and I'm now having to use roof bars that I have never used before. On my lag II due to it being a Tourer I bought the Renault bars which fitted perfect. On the Lag III I opted to buy the Thule Aero bars as I donít believe Renault make an Aero style roof bar for the Hatch. But I am struggling to fit them...... I follow the instructions although the measurements they give arenít the best - but the bars just wobble around so much.
I insert the pin on the adaptor into the hole in the door groove but they wobble like hell to the point I am not happy enough to consider putting anything on them and I am due to go to France in a month. Can anyone tell me if they have experienced the same issues and if they have how did you resolve it. I have the Thule 754 feet with the 869 Aero bars and the 1463 adaptor kit.
Currently in sandjg's garage:
Laguna III 2.0 DCI Dym S 150FAP Auto
  5 Lastest Threads by sandjg
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
TMC no longer working on Carminat Sat Nav In-car entertainment sandjg 5 3755 9th October 2012 01:29 PM
Diesel Filter Change - Check Injection System Engines sandjg 0 1360 14th March 2012 10:19 AM
Laguna III with Very poor MPG Engines Master Reggie 13 2677 15th August 2011 01:43 PM
Laguna III Roof Bars Bodywork sandjg 2 1568 1st July 2011 07:05 PM
Wobbling Steering Wheel Tools & equipment davesss 1 1053 5th March 2011 09:27 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome