Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - laguna central locking problem

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 3rd September 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
laguna central locking problem

just wondering if anyone can help, recently bought my laguna 2000 w plate it is the old shape and has the rf plip, problems have started locking and unlocking the doors with the remote, what is weird is that when i have the drivers door open and press the button, everthing operates so receiver is picking up the signal ok wont lock doors but you can hear all the mechanical side of it operating but as soon as i shut the drivers door and try and use the key no joy although this has tended to be an intermittent problem.

anybody any thoughts on this as seems starnge as to why evertyhing seems to work with door open. just to add car starts no problems.

the ninja
  5 Lastest Threads by ginjaninja
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
laguna central locking problem Electronics jangra 10 3538 3rd September 2006 04:39 PM
laguna 1.8rt 97 plate starting problems Cars & motoring ginjaninja 6 1516 24th April 2006 08:34 AM
leaking through immobliser unit Interiors ginjaninja 2 1089 21st April 2006 10:43 AM
hello to all Welcome to RenaultForums Lagdti 3 759 21st April 2006 10:10 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome