Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Gap between hatch/back window and bodywork when closed - Is this normal?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th July 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Gap between hatch/back window and bodywork when closed - Is this normal?

Hi Everyone!

I've recently bought a Clio and my dad noticed there was quite a large gap between the back window and the bodywork of the car when closed, I'm not entirely sure whether this is how it's supposed to look or it's been in a collison in the past and not been repaired adequately. It's big enough to get my acrylic finger nail into but not big enough for your full finger.

Could any other Clio mark 3 owners see if theirs are the same please? My doors also seem to stick out a little at the handle side and go in a little where they're hinged and the drivers door doesn't shut as easy as the passenger door.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Currently in cassie_harrison's garage:
I drive a RENAULT CLIO 1.5DCI (58) DYNAM. 86
  5 Lastest Threads by cassie_harrison
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Gap between hatch/back window and bodywork when... Bodywork cassie_harrison 3 1062 8th July 2011 01:25 PM
Air con not getting cold - Just bought my 58 Clio Heating & cooling cassie_harrison 4 1711 8th July 2011 01:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome