Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #203 of (permalink) Old 4th September 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy VOSA Chaser....stat update...

Originally Posted by vass20
They naturally think you won't go to the expense of initializing litigation... pity we don't have any barrister members who could advise you whether you should push it or drop it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Thanks for pearls of wisdom as always!

I was planning to chase VOSA this week, so decided to give them a call today (Stuart Jenkins)...they advised that they have now scheduled the meeting with Renault at the end of Sept - seemed to be the earliest that a session can be arranged by Renault UK and Renault France...

I asked about the next steps, reports and so forth, and Mr Jenkins advised that they don't publish reports, VOSA's role is simply stipulate the need for a recall and that's as far as it goes...regarding follows-up, the indicated that I can continue to follow-up, but VOSA is not at liberty to provide any documented updates or copies of any minutes / meeting summaries etc unless given the explicit person of Renault or a court order - and this was directly to me, the person who filed the case to them!

Ummmm........I think I'll keep my feelings to myself on this one, in case someone is viewing this!

Aaron Brigatti
Brigatti Online -

Clio Bonnet-Catch Issues?
- Read the Correspondence Archive (Recently Updated!) @
- and the latest on my experiences @

Currently in brigatti's garage:
2009 Audi A4 1.4 TFSI
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome