Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Turning off or repairing Xenon headlight washer jets

View Single Post
post #56 of (permalink) Old 5th September 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
I got my Haynes manual today, had a look about these headlight washers, and there is a relay but I dont know where it is....arrgghhh it say passenger fusebox 3 (there are 3 types) but the if you remove the multi timer unit from the relay and fusebox then the immobiliser and engine configuration will have to be reset by Renault.

Just rang the garage where I have my MOT's done and he says that its not part of the MOT to have the headlight washers operational. The chances of a policeman stopping you and asks to see if your headlight washers work and to know the EEC ruling is very slim. As its not an mot issue, what can the police do.

These are always troublesome, these headlight washers so I'm going to leave mine as they are. I think in 12months of ownership I only used them twice, so they can stay broke. Mr Renault is not going to get my money......
Currently in Karlos's garage:
2002 Laguna Privilege 1.8
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome